Super stoked to see this nomination for the Liebster Award, thanks for the love AngesVoyage !
The Liebster Award is a way for bloggers to come together and give each other virtual snaps.
Rules are simple…
After accepting a nomination, you:
- Thank your nominator and link back to their blog
- Create your own post including
- Liebster Award logo.
- Answers to the 11 questions you were asked
- Nominate 11 new bloggers.
- Create a new list of 11 questions
- Post the link to your blog post in the comment section of your nominees
Questions I was Asked
1.Where do you find your most comfortable at?
Anywhere on my bike.
2.How do you define home?
Still figuring that out. But, usually I consider family to be my “home”
3.Would you have a choice to travel to one place for the last time, what is your destination? Why?
New Zealand has always been at the top of my list. I haven’t made it there yet, but when I do I fear it would be hard to leave.
4.What do you capture most often with your camera?
Usually open landscapes or.. beer. I find the beer is representative of a story and history of where I am, who I am imbibing with. Landscapes simply for their beauty and to demonstrate the outdoor adventure aspects of travel rather than the city.
5.How many places in the world have you been to?
Yikes. Places? Cities? Countries? I guess the only real answer is, not enough yet.
6.Which country can define you best?
Probably the Netherlands. Not to generalize, but Dutch culture is rather laid back, yet organized. There are more bikes in the country than people. The biggest city,Amsterdam, is one of the most culturally diverse cities on the planet, yet it still has balance and isn’t chaotic. I’d like to think my life is beautiful chaos.
7.Why do you blog?
To participate in something bigger than myself. To journal. To share ideas. To hopefully inspire someone to pursue their own passions.
8.What do you think about the roll of a blogger nowadays?
Depends on the type of blogger. I would say as a travel blogger its to inform, educate, and inspire. Spread more positive vibes than negative given the current global tension and everyones growing fear of “clashing civilizations”.
9.How do you describe your voice in writing?
Pretty casual, real and hopefully a little humorous.
10.What do you stare at most often which can make you calm?
Any wide-open field.
11.Give one word that can describe you best.
Questions for you:
- Is there a certain blog that inspired you to start your own?
- What culture intrigues you the most?
- Where did you have your largest “culture shock”?
- What is your favorite type of post to write?
- What is your biggest fert travelling?
- If you could speak any language, what would it be?
- What time of day do you enjoy writing most?
- What is one of your favorite foods you’ve eaten while traveling?
- If you could travel host any travel TV show, what would it be?
- What’s the biggest challenge you’ve overcome in the last year?
- Your best character strengths?
My nominees are…..